Creating an Online Profile
To become an approved Stewardship Ontario Automotive Hazardous Waste Transporter or Processor, you must register online at Stewardship Ontario’s WeRecycle Portal:
- Click on New Registrant
- Create a User ID and provide an e-mail address
You will receive an e-mail with a temporary password and instructions
for logging on to the WeRecycle Portal, which will guide you through the registration process.
You will need to provide the following information:
- Company name
- Contact information for primary, secondary and accounting contacts*
- Whether you would like to offer Transportation or Processing services, or both
- Types of material you will be transporting and/or processing
You will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt of your application, along with a preliminary vendor number.
Stewardship Ontario will connect with your primary contact.
If your organization and Stewardship Ontario determine that there is a good fit, you will be asked to complete the application process.
*We recommend that you designate an individual in your organization to be a “primary contact” between your company and Stewardship Ontario. The primary contact must have the authority and ability to:
- Legally bind or legally represent your organization
- Enter into contracts on behalf of your organization
- Gather information internally and create reports for work performed as an Automotive Hazardous Waste Processor or Transporter
If you require assistance, please contact Stewardship Ontario’s Orange Drop (MHSW) Service Provider Support at 1-888-288-3360 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.