Creating an Online Profile
- Click on New Registrant
- Create a User ID and provide an e-mail address
You will receive an e-mail with a temporary password and instructions
for logging on to the WeRecycle Portal, which will guide you through the registration process.
You will need to provide the following information:
- Company name
- Contact information for primary, secondary and accounting contacts*
- Whether you would like to offer Transportation or Processing services, or both
- Types of material you will be transporting and/or processing
You will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt of your application, along with a preliminary vendor number.
Stewardship Ontario will connect with your primary contact.
If your organization and Stewardship Ontario determine that there is a good fit, you will be asked to complete the application process.
*We recommend that you designate an individual in your organization to be a “primary contact” between your company and Stewardship Ontario. The primary contact must have the authority and ability to:
- Legally bind or legally represent your organization
- Enter into contracts on behalf of your organization
- Gather information internally and create reports for work performed as an Automotive Hazardous Waste Processor or Transporter