We are excited to share with you our 2016 Annual Report! Read about Stewardship Ontario’s partnerships, recycling initiatives, performance and financial stability.
2016 highlights included:
- Continued to perform above the government-mandated target with a 64% recycling rate.
- Over 852,400 tonnes of PPP was recycled.
- Over 20,200 tonnes of hazardous waste was collected.
- 98% of Ontario households had access to the Blue Box program.
- Over 18,800 locations were available for consumers to safely dispose of household hazardous waste materials.
We’d like to thank our partners for your support over the last year. We look forward to continuing to advance Ontario’s recycling successes throughout 2017.